Friday 21 June 2013

SG USB Mass Storage Enabler for sgs4

SG USB Mass Storage Enabler allows you to export your microSD card over USB as a Mass Storage device. It will never be able to export the internal storage on the device.

I originally made this app for myself for the SGS3, as I needed some more flexibility in mounting/unmounting than Easy UMS offered. However, I backed out from releasing it as I thought it wasn't a nice gesture towards Easy UMS's dev.

Features:
  • Allows you to use your microSD card as a USB Mass Storage device.
  • Shortcuts on your homescreen to easily enable/disable USB Mass Storage mode.
  • Warns the user if they try to disable Mass Storage mode without unmounting/ejecting on the PC side.
Tested working on:
Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100)
Samsung Galaxy SIII (GT-I9300)
Samsung Grand Duos (GT-I9082) - Thanks to wan Mohd in Play Store reviews.
Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500) - Thanks to taiseer999 in the replies below.
Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505) - Thanks to Solomon Chow in Play Store reviews.
Samsung Galaxy S4 (SGH-I337) - Thanks to Delyan Georgiev in Play Store reviews.


Screenshots:

 

The application is free, ad-supported*, and open source: https://github.com/MohammadAG/galaxy...torage-enabler
*Ads can be disabled using a simple checkbox in the Action Bar menu.

Download:
Get it from the Play Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment